You have no items in your shopping cart.
Your Gregory pack is designed to provide you with many years of enjoyable use. It is important that you take the following steps:
- Using a mild soap (never use detergents or solvents) and a damp sponge, wipe out the inside and outside of the pack bag. Be sure to completely air dry the pack with all zippers open prior to storing.
- Stubborn stains may require scrubbing with a soft bristle nylon brush. However, please note that excessive cleaning may damage the protective coatings provided by the manufacturer and is NOT recommended. Do not put your backpack in a washing machine at any time.
- Never put your pack in the dryer as the heat may damage the manufacturers protective coatings. You should also keep it out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources (the oven, a radiator, etc) when storing your pack.
- The use of solvents and dryers may damage your pack.
- Always store your pack in a cool, dry place.